The company "Macrolab" was founded in 2005 and specializes in supplying of the equipment for the following tasks:
- Sample preparation: jaw crushers, rotor mills, cutting mills, knife mills, mortar grinders, disk mills, ball mills, sieve shakers, control and test sieves, samples dividers, pellet presses, bond testers, dryers, vibration feeders, ultrasonic sieve cleaners (Retsch GmbH).
- Optical measuring systems for particle size and particle shape analysis permit the particle characterization of suspensions, emulsions, colloidal systems, powders, granules and bulk materials in a size range from 0.3 nm to 30 mm (Retsch Technology).
- Elemental analyzers for rapid and accurate analysis of solid materials. Carbon, Hydrogen, Sulfur analysis (CHS analyzers) of organic and inorganic samples, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Hydrogen analysis of inorganic samples (ONH analyzers), Thermogravimetric analysis, ash fusibility, biomass testing (ELTRA GmbH).
- High temperature laboratory & industrial furnaces and ovens from 30°C to 3000°C with a focus on vacuum and special atmosphere technology (Carbolite Gero Limited).
- Benchtop and floor-standing cutting machines, hot mounting presses, manual and automatic grinding, polishing and etching equipment for the materialography (metallography), metallography consumables (ATM GmbH).
- Innovative high-end products with premium quality for hardness testing. Brinell, Vickers, Knoop, Rockwell and universal hardness testing machines (Qness GmbH).
- X-ray fluorescence spectrometers (XRF) for elemental and thin film analysis. The spectrometers range from energy-dispersive benchtop XRF systems to wavelength-dispersive high-performance XRF systems and products for semiconductor measurement. X-ray diffractometers (XRD) for Particle shape, Particle size, Crystal structure determination, Phase identification, Phase quantification, Contaminant detection and analysis, Epitaxy analysis, Interface roughness, 3D structure / imaging, Pore size distribution, Thin film metrology, Residual stress, Texture analysis, Reciprocal space analysis (Malvern Panalytical Ltd).
- Complete solution in sample preparation for XRF, AA and ICP analysis. Claisse® electric and gas automatic fusion systems. Claisse pre-fused and homogeneous borate fluxes, high-quality platinum ware, as well as analytical consulting services. A wide range of Consumables for fusion is also available (Malvern Panalytical Ltd).
- Optical emission desktop CCD spectrometers for metals and alloys analysis. S-OES spectrometers for quality control, process control, contract analysis & inspection (ARUN Technology Ltd).
- Sample preparation by accelerated microwave digestion and extraction systems, highest quality microwave digestion systems, peptide syntheses, chemical syntheses, rapid protein, fat, moisture analyzers, ash analyses, automated solvent extraction systems (CEM Corporation).
- Determination of protein, fat and fiber in foods.
- Laboratory and analytical balances and moisture balances (Radwag Balances and Scales).
- Gas purifiers for rare gases including argon, helium, neon, xenon and kryton. Rare Gas Purifier Model MP-2000 (Sircal Instruments (UK) Ltd.).
Professional managers team of the Company "MACROLAB Ltd" can perform any task of organizing the process of quality control consisting from sample preparation and element analyses of the different products.
We do installation and training for all types of the instruments we offer. After delivery we provide warranty and after warranty services.
The demo laboratory located in Kiev provide the possibility to our customers to see the instruments and work with the instruments by themselves.
Years of experience, the high qualification of our managers, direct communications with our suppliers gives to our customers opportunity to receive all what they need from one hands in one place an in the shortest time.