THE ARTUS 8 A legend is born
The ARTUS 8 is a high-performance desktop CCD spectrometer with the largest optical system that ARUN has to offer, ensuring complete spectral coverage at best resolution and light efficiency. This makes the ARTUS 8 the perfect choice for more demanding and heavy duty applications.
The ARTUS 8 has been developed as a non-compromising instrument; It offers all the advantages of a flexible and versatile CCD spectrometer. It even competes in some applications with classical photomultiplier systems, which are still the benchmark in high-end OES.
While the ARTUS 8 is strongly recommended for all metal producing and processing industries, it also covers the demanding needs in corporate research and academia. Its versatility and flexibility combined with low detection limits makes it perfect for contract laboratories.
New CAMSIZER® XT - more precise and faster analysis of particle size and particle shape helps to improve the product quality, reduce rejects and save labor costs, energy and raw materials.
The new knife mill GRINDOMIX GM 300 is the ideal instrument for the grinding and homogenization of foodstuffs.
NEW! Discover SP-D - a revolutionary, new system for pressurized microwave digestion featuring!
New EasyPrep Vessels for the MARS System
Heavy-Duty Cutting Mill SM 300 excels especially in the tough jobs where other cutting mills fail
Air Jet Sieve AS 200 jet is particularly suitable for light materials with particle sizes in the lower micron range
CryoMill - specifically designed for grinding the samples at low temperatures, the best option for temperature-sensitive materials and samples with volatile components.
With the sieve shaker AS 450 RETSCH have designed their first siever for 400 mm and 450 mm sieves which operates with a three-dimensional sieving motion. It can be used for dry and wet sieving.
SMART 5 Turbo - fast, Accurate Moisture/Solids Analysis.
Explorer-12 Hybrid - new microwave system for the synthesis with automatic loading/unloading of samples.
Sprint - the new microwave system manufactured by CEM, is ideal for determining protein in food.
The mixer mill MM 400 is a laboratory "all-rounder". It has been developed specially for dry, wet and cryogenic grinding of small amounts of sample.
The Pellet Press 40, RETSCH offers a pellet press which presses a wide range of materials such as slag, ores, minerals and cement to strong pellets with a smooth surface.
Sieve shakers AS 200 tab are used in research & development, quality control of raw materials, interim and finished products as well as in production monitoring.
Our history begins in 2005, with the foundation in Kiev, capital of Ukraine, of the company Macrolab. Based on our more than 13 years' experience in sample preparation and element analyses technologies we can offer to our valuable customers following solutions:
- Sample preparation: jaw crushers, rotor mills, cutting mills, knife mills, mortar grinders, disk mills, ball mills, sieve shakers, control and test sieves, samples dividers, pellet presses, bond testers, dryers, vibration feeders, ultrasonic sieve cleaners (Retsch GmbH).
- Optical measuring systems for particle size and particle shape analysis permit the particle characterization of suspensions, emulsions, colloidal systems, powders, granules and bulk materials in a size range from 0.3 nm to 30 mm (Retsch Technology).
- Elemental analyzers for rapid and accurate analysis of solid materials. Carbon, Hydrogen, Sulfur analysis (CHS analyzers) of organic and inorganic samples, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Hydrogen analysis of inorganic samples (ONH analyzers), Thermogravimetric analysis, ash fusibility, biomass testing (ELTRA GmbH).
- High temperature laboratory & industrial furnaces and ovens from 30°C to 3000°C with a focus on vacuum and special atmosphere technology (Carbolite Gero Limited).
- Benchtop and floor-standing cutting machines, hot mounting presses, manual and automatic grinding, polishing and etching equipment for the materialography (metallography), metallography consumables (ATM GmbH).
- Innovative high-end products with premium quality for hardness testing. Brinell, Vickers, Knoop, Rockwell and universal hardness testing machines (Qness GmbH).
- X-ray fluorescence spectrometers (XRF) for elemental and thin film analysis. The spectrometers range from energy-dispersive benchtop XRF systems to wavelength-dispersive high-performance XRF systems and products for semiconductor measurement. X-ray diffractometers (XRD) for Particle shape, Particle size, Crystal structure determination, Phase identification, Phase quantification, Contaminant detection and analysis, Epitaxy analysis, Interface roughness, 3D structure / imaging, Pore size distribution, Thin film metrology, Residual stress, Texture analysis, Reciprocal space analysis (Malvern Panalytical Ltd).
- Complete solution in sample preparation for XRF, AA and ICP analysis. Claisse® electric and gas automatic fusion systems. Claisse pre-fused and homogeneous borate fluxes, high-quality platinum ware, as well as analytical consulting services. A wide range of Consumables for fusion is also available (Malvern Panalytical Ltd).
- Optical emission desktop CCD spectrometers for metals and alloys analysis. S-OES spectrometers for quality control, process control, contract analysis & inspection (ARUN Technology Ltd).
- Sample preparation by accelerated microwave digestion and extraction systems, highest quality microwave digestion systems, peptide syntheses, chemical syntheses, rapid protein, fat, moisture analyzers, ash analyses, automated solvent extraction systems (CEM Corporation).
- Determination of protein, fat and fiber in foods.
- Laboratory and analytical balances and moisture balances (Radwag Balances and Scales).
- Gas purifiers for rare gases including argon, helium, neon, xenon and kryton. Rare Gas Purifier Model MP-2000 (Sircal Instruments (UK) Ltd.).